New from USWE comes the KC66 Caselli off-road hydration backpack for enduro / off-road motorcycle racing and adventure.
The RAW 8 is geared up with a total of 8L storage capacity for hydration and gear, two zippered organizer pockets for tools, equipment and food. A bonus is the two external attachment straps where you can strap-on your jacket or extra equipment. A 3L Elite hydration bladder with Plug & Play tube coupling is included.
- Bounce free No Dancing Monkey™ 1.2 harness system with integrated elastic straps that expands along with the chest during physical exertion, allowing a constant tight and compliant.
- Ventilated shoulder straps that are ergonomically designed for a comfortable and smooth distribution of the backpack over the shoulders.
- Air-vented back panel with wave-profile pads for optimal comfort and airflow.
- 3.0L/100oz Elite hydration bladder with a slider opening for easy cleaning/drying and to make it possible to put ice inside the bladder during hot conditions. The bladder is also equipped with a smooth Plug-n-Play tube coupling for extra secure and easy handling.
- Big main compartment for hydration and dry gear.
- 2x zippered organizer pockets with a large and smooth opening.
- 2x tube clips, secure attachment for the drink tube.
- Tube port – if using the USWE helmet handsfree kit (kit not included with the pack).
- External gear carry attachment points.
- Reflective points for night visibility.
|Pack type||Hydration Backpack|
|Activity||Enduro, Off-road Motorcycle|
|Pack Weight||545g (*excl. bladder)|
|Dimensions||42L / 19W / 12D (CM)|
|Hydration Capacity||3,0L / 100 oz|
|Hydration System||Elite Hydration Bladder with Plug-n-Play Coupling|
|Harness System||NDM 1.2|
|Chest Fit Range||M - XL, Chest Circumference (84 - 110 cm / 33 - 43")|